NFT Library Issue - #43
Welcome to Turkey's first and only NFT Newsletter!
Weekly NFT News
- Known for football NFT cards, Sorare is preparing to launch baseball NFTs by partnering with the American Major League Baseball (MLB). The platform is expected to debut this summer.
- Pop giant Madonna released an NFT series called 'Mother of Creation' in partnership with Beeple.
- Popular music platform Spotify is getting ready to bring NFT feature.
- Aviation giant Emirates plans to accept Bitcoin as a payment option and release NFT collections.
- The NBA has announced NBA Lane, the new virtual reality platform on Horizon Worlds. Users have the opportunity to do activities such as free throw and dunk competitions while watching NBA related content.
Okay Bears, which quickly became one of the most popular NFTs of the Solana blockchain, is the guest of Collection Corner this week.
Despite its release in May 2022, the collection became the most actively traded collection on OpenSea, surpassing collections such as Bored Ape Yacht Club, Azuki, and CloneX.
What Are Okay Bears NFTs?
Okay Bears is a collection of 10,000 bears released on the Solana blockchain at a price of 1.5 SOL each.
Entertainingly, the project's manifesto hints at creating a relaxed and vibrant community where the focus is on progress, "good vibes" and acceptance.
So Who Are the Creators of Okay Bears?
Kais and Suby are the founding partners of the project. However, the remainder of the supplement is faithful to the Web3 paradigm and the founders of Okay Bears are identified anonymously. According to the official website, the team is a team of 12 people, including digital artists, concept artists, full-stack developers, motion designers, game developers, a writer, and a software engineer working on it.
You can click here to view the collection pieces.
Unique NFT Dictionary
Economic utility is an economics term that expresses the total satisfaction a person can derive from consuming a good or service.
NFT Platform Review: Sound.xyz
Sound.xyz is a new generation music platform that aims to make money for quality but not well-known musicians through NFTs.
The platform explains its founding purpose as solving two big problems in the music industry: More than 90 percent of the streams belong to the top 1 percent of the artists and the low earnings of the artists per stream.
Artists who want to upload music to the platform can apply by filling out a form consisting of 5 questions or they can join the platform with the invitation of the genesis artists on the platform.
Users who support artists by purchasing NFT have the right to comment on the song. In this way, collectors also have the opportunity to document that they liked and supported the song in the early stages. If the NFT is sold, the old comment is deleted when the new purchaser comments. Apart from these, NFT owners gain the right to participate in closed Discord servers and interact with artists.
You can click here to learn more about Sound.xyz.
NFT Marketplaces Weekly Volumes
Top Collections of the Week
For Sponsorship and Collaboration: email@example.com
Social Media Accounts