NFT Library Issue - #41
Welcome to Turkey's First, Only & Most Read NFT Newsletter!
Weekly NFT News
- Football legend David Beckham enters the world of NFT and Metaverse. Beckham has filed 3 applications with the US Patent and Trademark Office regarding these areas.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club Instagram page was attacked by hackers. After this attack, hundreds of NFTs were stolen, while the total damage was stated to be around $ 2.8 million.
- Beta version of Coinbase NFT marketplace is now available.
- Recently re-elected President of France, Emmanuel Macron, made statements about NFT, Metaverse and Web3. Emphasizing that innovations should not be hindered, Macron stated that he wanted European companies to prioritize these areas against US and Chinese companies.
- Popular chess platform Chess.com has announced its own NFT marketplace, Treasure.chess.com. Through this platform, players will have the opportunity to mint and sell the matches they play.
- Famous metal band Slipknot announced their collaboration with The Sandbox. The project, called Knotverse, is expected to offer the band's fans NFTs, concert and gaming experiences Metaverse.
Isaac "Drift" Wright is an NFT artist who describes himself as a United States Army special operations veteran who has learned to cope with PTSD and depression through urban exploration. He was the guest of this week's Collection Corner with his NFT collection called Where My Vans Go.
Isaac "Drift" Wright still hasn't lost his vitality and has explored all over the United States for three years, creating a collection of 123 iconic images. The most important connection point of the collection is Vans shoes. Discovering America in Vans shoes, Isaac "Drift" Wright has created a range that stretches from coast to coast, across borders and beyond. Displaying the highlights of this adventure with Vans shoes, the NFT collection can be thought of as a series that stretches across and beyond borders.
You can click here to view the collection pieces.
Unique NFT Dictionary
This new trend is similar to “play-win”, combined with many variables such as the number of steps of the users, their movement speed, the distance they travel, the features of their NFTs, the cryptocurrency of the platform used. It is a model in which it is rewarded on a daily basis.
NFT Platform Review: GEM
NFT ecosystem and sales volumes continue to increase with each passing day. It has become more difficult than ever to track NFT sales and transactions on platforms.
Today, as there are thousands of NFT projects, it has become much more chaotic to monitor all ecosystem transactions at the same time and to monitor NFT prices on different NFT marketplaces at the same time.
Fortunately, there is Gem. Gem is an NFT project with a mission to build a metadata warehouse for the internet that will be decentralized and accessible to all, and even more so. Bit. Thanks to xyz, you can now view NFT prices in multiple NFT markets at once.
We can define GEM as an NFT Marketplace Aggregator that allows you to discover and collect NFTs across multiple marketplaces including Opensea, Rarible, Larva Labs, LookRare, and NFTZ.
The Gem platform started with Cross-Asset-Swap in early 2021 and evolved into the Gem.xyz platform known today.
With Gem, you can discover and collect NFTs in all marketplaces in one interface. In fact, it offers you a bird's eye view and ensures that you do not miss the opportunity easily. With built-in analytics for each collection, you can stop relying on multiple software tools.
Gem saves gas up to 39% compared to purchasing directly from our favorite NFT marketplaces, so users have the opportunity to spend their tokens on NFTs, not gas fees.
Click here to learn more about Gem.
NFT Marketplaces Weekly Volumes
Top Collections of the Week
For Sponsorship and Collaboration: email@example.com
Social Media Accounts